Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Possible Wedding Songs

A friend statused on Facebook saying he needed to help a friend in choosing wedding songs.  That made me go on an instant Youtube rampage.  These are some songs that I like that popped right into my mind, which I think would fit very well into any wedding playlist:

Cake Cutting: This Will Be (An Everlasting Love) by Natalie Cole
I immediately thought of this because it's a feel good song!


Mom and Son Dance: In My Life by The Beatles
The Beatles is always a good band to keep around in any sort of playlist.  This particular song bodes well when related to friends and family.  When played at the right time with the right build up, expect water works!


Couple's Wedding Dance:
Suggestion 1: Let's Stay Together by Al Green
Just coz it's a cutesy dance-y song to share with your forever partner! :)


Suggestion 2: The Way You Look Tonight by Frank Sinatra
This song always gets me choked up.  The boat scene in My Best Friend's Wedding will forever be imprinted in my memory. *tears*


Bouquet Throwing: The Final Countdown by Europe
I actually added this as a joke, but after listening to this orchestra version, it didn't seem like a bad idea!

No comments: